Today was supposed to be one the worst days I could possibly have.
It turned out becoming one of those good days that you just want to relive over and over.
It's funny, how, early this morning, I was complaining and wishing that I was back at home and that the day had never started. It turns out, all those bad things I thought were going to happen, didn't happen.
It was all in the mind.
Wait, let me start from the beginning and give you a list of reasons why today was supposed to be a really bad day.
1) I didn't study for the Filipino quiz
2) I forgot to do my Filipino homework
3) I was assigned to deliver a prepared speech, but I didn't prepare for it
4) I had... girl problems
5) I forgot to bring my shirt, and which we needed to film and finish our english project
6) I didn't memorize the December memory verse
That may or may not seem like a lot of problems to you, but they were all definitely big problems to me. The worst part was, every time I thought of something I had to do, someone reminded me of something I forgot to do.
It was so horrible, and I wanted to lock myself in the bathroom and sit in there the whole day.
Then, as I was washing my hands in the bathroom, I said to myself, "Hey, what happened to thinking positive? BUT THIS CRAP IS SO MUCH I'M GONNA DIE! Okay, Sofia, let's tackle each problem one at a time, and hopefully, I'll survive this day."
Instead of worrying about everything at once, I calmed down and tried to tackle each problem as it came along. There was nothing I could do about my Filipino homework, though. So, when Mr. Ryan asked us to submit our work, I...
Ran to the back of the classroom and hid behind Jeremy's chair.
The awesome stuff that happened today, though...
1) Krisa and I died again and again from laughing at Emlano
2) Coach JC didn't get mad at me, Krisa, and Marge for unscrewing Jeremy's chair
3) The Filipino quiz was multiple choice, so I had worried for nothing
4) My speech went smoothly
5) We didn't film today, so I didn't need the shirt
6) I died again from laughing at Mr. Ryan and Mr. Mike dance hip hop
7) I got to see Juilo's album of baby pictures and died (once again) from laughing at the pictures
8) Richmond was super hyper during math, but I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing
I ended up having an extremely good day today. One, as you can see, clearly filled with laughter. And dying. From laughter. Uh huh.
So..... the lesson here is...
STOP WORRYING, BECAUSE SOON EVERYTHING WILL BE OVER, AND YOU WILL LOOK BACK AND REMEMBER HOW STUPID YOU WERE TO EVEN WORRY ABOUT SOMETHING LIKE THAT.