Tuesday 9 November 2010

MaxDanWiz Chapter 2

okay, remember my story? yeah. i got like 18 comments in max-dan-wiz.com so i wrote the next chapter. if you don't know what's going on, (too bad), i combined Maximum Ride, Daniel X, and Witch And Wizard all together, so.. yeah. here : P


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tired, sweaty, and bloody, I stumbled through the bushes and clumsily made my way through the forest. Gosh, could it get any thicker?

My head ached from all the blood loss. I lifted my shirt to check the massive wound in my side. Slick, red blood was pouring out from it and flowing like a river.

Hey. It's Fang. Y'all know who I am, so I won't waste my time bothering with introductions, beginnings, or explanations. All you need to know is what's happening right here, right now.

Where am I? Don't know.

What time is it? No clue.

Am I safe? Nada.

Are whoever's chasing me hot on my tail? Bingo.

Are they strong? You bet.

Merciless? Are you kidding me?

Are they after the Flock? Bingo.

Max. Iggy. Nudge. Gazzy. Angel. Are they all safe? Did they get them? Are they still even alive? Do they know what's coming? I thought, pausing to breathe in gulps of fresh air. I was wasting precious seconds just standing here. I had to warn the rest of the Flock! I had to go now. If Max or the others got hurt, I'd ---

A click.

Metal.

Cold.

At the back of my neck.

Crap.

"If you know what's good for you, boy, you're going stay still and do exactly as I say," a low, gruff voice said. Even in the dark, I could sense the guy was new to this and was kinda scared.

"Well, if you know what's good for you, you're gonna do exactly as I say, and drop the gun," I replied. I tried to sound strong, but the massive headache I had really wasn't helping here.

The man, obviously not used to being bossed around by a fifteen year old bird kid, hesitated for a while and slightly lowered the gun. That was all the distraction I needed before I executed a neat, turning side kick, causing the gun to fly from his hand. Without a second's hesitation, I delivered a knock out punch to his solar plexus. He crumpled to the ground. K.O!

I collapsed to the ground and leaned back against a tree, breathing heavily. I tried to get up, but my legs wouldn't cooperate and I crashed back to the ground, causing more blood to pour out of my wound. I quickly slipped off my dark t-shirt and put it against the wound, applying pressure. Man, at this rate, Max and the others would have been long dead. And to top it off, it was freezing cold.

Freezing cold + deep wound + major headache + bad guy a few feet away who could wake up any second = Not good. Footsteps coming? Even worse. I was not in the condition to fight. I couldn't even get up, for crying out loud!

I heard voices and saw a flashlight being waved around in the forest. I slid down as quietly as I could and lay down on my stomach, hoping I wouldn't be seen.

"Hello? Anyone out there?" a girl's voice called.

"Like they'd answer you, doofus," a boy replied. I heard a SMACK! and the boy yelped out in pain.

Before I could crawl into the nearest bush, I saw a pair of feet in front of me, blocking my way. I looked up and saw myself looking into a pair of the most beautiful, blue eyes I had ever seen. I tried to stand up, but crashed to the floor again.

The last thing I heard before I blacked out was,

"Daniel, over here!"


Hey, guys! Thanks for reading the second chapter! As usual, 4 comments, and you have another chapter! Suggestions and comments are SO WELCOME! >:D<
-S o f i a : P

No comments:

Post a Comment