Saturday 16 March 2013

Finally tried eating at the Old Oven Art Café today. I had dinner with my family there, and let me tell you, I can't not come back. 

I loved the atmosphere of the café, very cozy and well, artsy. The walls were decorated with interesting artworks and other crafty, handmade decorations. Old music was playing, and there was a guitar waiting for anyone to pick it up and strum its nylon strings.


I really liked that Mona Lisa painting.


A guestbook filled with doodles and short notes from happy customers.


I am in love with this sailboat-themed tic-tac-toe set. There also other little games to play and books to read while waiting for your food to come.


The taste of the food? Go figure.


Of course, I left a mark on the guestbook. You might not be able to see it clearly, but it's a little girl with a band-aid on her right cheek painting in a sailboat. I wrote down my poetry blog username beside her and 'John 5:24' near the bottom of the sailboat. The handwritings of the people who wrote in that thing made me feel insecure. They're like fonts, okay.




No comments:

Post a Comment