Tuesday 13 November 2012

the curious wanderings

I just can't stick to one blog title, can I? This is the 123879124619723th time I've changed it since I first made this blog. Hopefully, this blog title sticks, but I doubt it. Sort of. I even changed the background image 'cause... yeah. I like changing it.

"the curious wanderings" is a phrase (or title) I came up with last year when I was sketching in my art journal. I realized that some of my drawings were really different from each other, and I would ask a lot of questions in my mind while drawing them. It led me to the word 'curious', which led me to thinking of Alice in Wonderland, which led me to thinking about the words 'wonder' and 'wander' and how they're similar and alike, and BOOM. The phrase was born. I wrote it as the title of my art journal, and I really liked it.

So there you have it.

Did this blog make any sense or

Fumi and I made some chocolate peanut butter no-bake cookies today.

SO GOOD AWW YEAH

TASTES LIKE SNICKERS

EXCEPT

LESS NUTTY

have an artwork

by Ben Heine

No comments:

Post a Comment