Monday 1 October 2012

The Love Playlist

Undivided Heart by Gillian Ross


Here's a playlist (well, just less than half of it because the whole file's too big) that I made with His love in mind. I actually made this playlist one day last month when I was extremely high on His love. I felt as if my heart would explode with joy and indescribable love for Him. I love days like those. 

I know that I won't experience that feeling everyday. I know that there will be hard days, because if God made good days, there are also bad days. (Ecclesiastes 7:14) Still, I know that I should still praise and thank Him during those really low days and know that He is always there, even if sometimes I can't feel it. I hope these songs bless you.



"Though you have not seen him, you love him; and even though you do not see him now, you believe in him and are filled with an inexpressible and glorious joy."
1 Peter 1:8

"Then you will look and be radiant, your heart will throb and swell with joy..."
Isaiah 60:5

Download the playlist here.

No comments:

Post a Comment