Monday 20 February 2012

Sunday Morning


Drew this drawing of Meg & Dia in Tagaytay awhile ago. Planning to paint it with watercolors, then post it on deviantart. My mom, sister, brother, and I stayed overnight in my lola's house in BiƱan, Laguna. Then, we took her to Tagaytay where we spent the morning and afternoon in a friend's house.

And yes, I was listening to Sunday Morning by Maroon 5.

The house is a really nice country-style house. I have no pictures, because Fumi didn't bring her camera. Sucks. The house is really cute.

I ate three slices of butter cake with tarragon tea. No regrets, it was delicious. The cake was from Mom & Tina's. Actually, the house we stayed in in Tagaytay belongs to the owners of Mom & Tina's. Awesome, right? 

The cake was so good and looked so good, I just had to take pictures of it with my phone and make it my wallpaper.







No comments:

Post a Comment