Saturday 24 December 2011

Dad's Christmas Treat

My dad took me, Fumi, and Luis out to Starbucks for a Christmas treat after breakfast. We had to get some groceries first, though. We went to SM Marikina to buy all the things we needed for tonight's dinner and Noche Buena. My dad was so funny because he was clueless about a lot of things, like knowing which grapes are ripe and what brand of olive oil he should buy.


While he put the groceries in the car, he left the three of us in Books 4 Less. Too bad I didn't bring my money. There were a few books I wanted to buy. Oh well, next time. I should stop buying books for a while. I haven't even finished the ones I bought months ago! This proves how much money I spend on books, haha.

Pictures I took in Starbucks.










No comments:

Post a Comment