Sunday 17 April 2011

A Song

Hey, guys! My lola told my mom that Gary V was looking for Christian composers or something like that, and Mom told me to write a song. I don't even know if I'm gonna send it or anything, but yeah. It's currently untitled, so if you have suggestions, let me know :D. Here it is. Hope you like it.


Weak heart
Fearful and hurt
Being broken over again

Restless heart
Worried and lost
Frightened as a lamb

He took me in His arms
And held me close to His heart
He wiped away my tears
And He said,

"When you pass through the waters,
I'll be with you.
The rivers won't sweep you away."

"The tongues of fire won't scorch you,
Its flames will not set you ablaze,
You are Mine."

Strong heart
Brave and true
For He has lifted me up

Peaceful heart
Calm and found again
He called me by my name


That's basically it. Of course, there's repeat chorus and stuff like that, but I didn't type it anymore. Yeah. Most of the lyrics were taken from Isaiah 43, a chapter I love, because it's just so beautiful. There. 

Okay.

Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment