Sunday 24 June 2012

I Am A Very Impatient Person.

I just watched the season finale of Avatar: The Legend of Korra this morning and I basically exploded.

WHY IS AVATAR SO GOOD I CANNOT EVEN COMPREHEND THAT FACT CHEERS FOR BRYKE

(In case you didn't know, Bryke is Michael Dante DiMartino and Brian Konietzko, the creators of the Avatar series.)


The finale episode was about an hour long, because episodes 11 and 12 were aired back-to-back. I won't spoil much, in case you haven't watched it, but OH MY GOODNESS YOU HAVE TO WATCH IT.

Here are a couple of gifs of my new favorite firebender, General Iroh II.



Although the season finale was great, it had its downsides, too. Let's just say that I wish that there was no romance at all in the entire show. Romance helps the show keep going a bit, but I wish it was less. One of the reasons I like Avatar: The Last Airbender better than The Legend of Korra is that it has less romance.

You can download the complete season one of The Legend of Korra here. 


One more thing. I just found out that season two is going to be aired sometime in fall or spring of 2013. I WAS JUST SO ALKSDJFHMQIWOPEFUHWDJFHALSDKJFHALSDJKF WHAT EVEN HOW CAN I WAIT THAT LONG DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT WAS FOR ME TO WAIT FOR ONE WEEK PER KORRA EPISODE AND NOW I HAVE TO WAIT FOR TEN MONTHS OR SO WHAT IS THIS AND NOT ONLY THAT YOUNG JUSTICE WHICH IS MY OTHER FAVORITE SHOW IS ON A HIATUS AND EPISODE 8 WON'T AIR TILL SEPTEMBER

I will end this entry by describing my feelings about all this waiting.



AKSDJFHIWUEOFUASHDFAJKSDHLFKASDHFLKAJSDHLFKJASDKOFIQWPEOIFAUSDMFOIASJDFLAKJSDHKFPOIQUWPOEIFUMAPSDOIFASJDLMFJAMSPDOIXSDOIFJASPDOIFPQIWEURPOIQWEOUPRQ[WKJSDN,ZXCNJVBLAJKSDHFIUQWEHFOPMIASDHFUIQWEUFHASDKFJASLDKFJLAKJSDHFLJASHDFLQWHEFMASDHFALKSJDHFMCAOIDFHAXO,JDFHASIODHFOQIUWHEPFOQIWEUROIWJFLAJSDHFALDHFLAJSDHFLAJKSDCLZJXBCNLASdhfiausdhfaisdhfiawheofiuqwhef[asdjfhowjefhKJAHDFOIU1Y2034981023UIRHAOIUERHT02UH93487RGHOQWEIURTH102348RY1-2[390RUWER-IHWEPORUIHWOPMER81293U48Y65745ORUIQHWEOFUIAHMPDFOIAHFOPIUQWHEPORIQWUEROIPQWHJEPOIUR39284Y1502983Y510TYDNWXIWQEHRFJAKHDFOIUY03948RYDQM0WIEURHAWPEIUFHQOUWEIRWE

No comments:

Post a Comment