Tuesday 14 June 2011

First Day

Today was the first day of school and it was pretty boring. We just learned the Code of Conduct ewan and toured the school. Anyway, we’ve got new students and here’s my first impression about them. I’ll name them A, B, C… kasi baka may blogspot din or something.

A= She’s super friendly and random. She loves celebrity guys and is mejo OC when it comes to eating and brushing her teeth.

B= She’s kinda intimidating at first because of the way her eyebrows are knit together all the time. But she’s indie and gets a little relaxed when you start talking to her. She loves Death Cab For Cutie and used to listen to Fall Out Boy.

C= She’s nice and is easy to talk to. She looks so freaking familiar for some reason.

D= A Korean girl who snubbed me and turned away when I first asked for her name. But I guess we’re “close” now, ‘cause she keeps making physical contact like hugging me and playing with my hands. She’s so sweet pala, but she has random reactions.

E= I didn’t talk to him at all. I just said hi and he did that “sup?” thing guys do with their heads.

No comments:

Post a Comment