Saturday 19 March 2011

AL;SDKFJSDFJ;LKASJDFL;KASJD;

Guess what?!

EXAMS ARE OVER.

HallelujahamenpraisetheLord!!!!!! I'M SO HAPPY OH MY GOSH



So, next week's just gonna be clearance and rehearsal for recognition day. I think we're singing "One Step At A Time" by Jordin Sparks. Pfft. I mean, it's a nice song, but not exactly a kind of song you'd sing for a school thing...

We also had our Ibong Adarna skit today and it was, really, an  EPIC FAIL. It was epicly funny, and a fail because it didn't go that smoothly. The second part was kinda boring, according to my sources, since I left before the play finished.

The Thirdys were SO HILARIOUS, my gosh! Thirdy R's dancing was so ajsdhflaksjdfhalsjkdadf And Thirdy D's adlibs were so funny! I didn't expect him to pour that whole bottle of water on Jeff and Kleid, though. Grabe.

That's all for today.

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment